- Thank, or curse, whoever nominated you. Whatever you feel like.
- Write up to 11 things about you
- Answer the 11 questions (or less) you were asked, and make up up to 11 new ones for whoever you’d like to tag
- Choose up to 15 people that you want to make your readers discover, and link to them
- Notify those people
- No tagging the tagger
- Whoever you nominate doesn’t have to do anything. Up to them. Well, maybe they should say thanks. Or something. But nothing else, if they don’t want to.
Here we go!
11 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF
1. I love people watching. I sometimes just go some favorite spots to watch people and sometimes mentally write. Kids and parents walking, couples, dogs, security guards eating his lunch (and wonder what he has for lunch). It’s amazing. I feel like an old soul when I do. I get to watch life from a different perspective. Everyone has a story. And it reminds me of the word “sonder” . (And if you caught me staring at you without smiling, I am not being snobbish. I’m just observing:-) )
2. I’m a teacher. I love to teach and I love all my (past, present and future) students . Note to all the taxi drivers who drop me off the school where I teach and ask what my major is. They probably got more curious whenever I smilingly reply with , “Thank you, Kuya. Have a great day! ” And to some students who have mistakenly thought I am a school mate they could befriend, no worries, it’s alright. You are the reason why I wear heels.
3. Cafes, bookstores, museums, porch, gardens, lush around running ovals are my top paradises. A bookstore like my favorite @Fully Booked at BGC High Street is a place I’ve always daydreamed to get trapped in.
4. I’m an art lover. Paintings and crafts are love:) Art museums and galleries never bore me. I love photography too. A bucketlist must-have is a cool pro camera, and then study photography!
5. I’m a music lover too. acoustic, indie, jazz, Christian music, violin…
6. I can’t go to places without either something to read or a notebook to write on. I’m usually alone; so a pleasure read is a company that work like an instant boredom pill. Light bulb moments may come unexpectedly or some random ideas just say “Hello, write me now.” When I don’t bring a notebook, I end up writing on receipts and tissue papers.
7. Give me cakes, those yummy French pastries, salads, chocolates and we’re friends.
8. I’m a nature lover. Being close to nature always leaves me in wonder about the Hands that made it.
9. I love kids! Their innocent language is amusing. My heart melts when a kid smiles and plays with me. And truly, we can never underestimate conversations with children.
10. In my twenty somethings, I realized that solitude is a beautiful thing. Because being alone doesn’t mean you’re lonely. I can’t understand sometimes when some friends say they can’t eat out go somewhere alone. I so love being with people, but I’ve also learned to value listening to myself especially in silence. And it is true, in quietude I hear His voice louder. One day, I’ll travel somewhere far alone.
11. My heart officially belongs to Jesus, my Lord and Savior! No, not the religion but the Person:) There is nothing like His love!
THE ELEVEN QUESTIONS I HAVE TO ANSWER
- When it comes to reading, are you more paper, digital, or both? —Paper. Digital only has an edge on portability.
- If you could have one superpower, what would you pick? —Time travel. I want to go back to Jesus’s time.
- How much time do you sleep at night?— 5-8 hrs. It sometimes depends on some home work.
- How much time would you like to sleep at night? —- 7-8 hour-sleep is healthy.
- What’s the last thing that brought a smile on your face? —- A sweet thought.
- What do you do with your free time? Usually, “me time” would be power walking, jogging at a favorite running area, getting close to nature, reading, surfing and writing in cafes, painting when I’m in the mood.
- What’s your favorite food? —- This is the most difficult question. I can’t just choose one. Cakes, vegetables, a loot moooore. And then, my mom’s cooking:) I told you, it’s hard to choose just one.
- How happy are you with your life? 200 %
- Am I boring you with all these questions? No
- No, Seriously? Of course, not. ^_^
- What would you do with a million euros? Give (back) the 10% to God:-D Travel solo and with my family especially with my parents. Bless others. Save. Invest in stocks and some business. Buy lots of books. Self Publish a book. Put up a literacy foundation. (And eat in a buffet resto for a year. Kidding. )
MY ELEVEN QUESTIONS
- What’s your superpower? 🙂
- What’s the best thing about your country?
- Why do you blog?
- What’s the most beautiful thing you’ve seen?
- What book has somewhat touched or influenced your life?
- What are 3-5 things you want to do before you die?
- Complete this: Life is _________________.
- What world issue concerns you the most?
- Who/ What inspires you?
- What do you think is the best job in the world?
- If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be?
I have no problem if you opt not to do the challenge 🙂 This is also my way of letting you know that your blogs are inspiring! Keep writing!